By accepting these Terms, you agree to be bound by these Terms and conditions
These Terms and Conditions apply to anyone who browse through the theguruu.com.
By visiting Guruu website and by interacting with it, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
This document governs your access to and use of theguruu.com and sets out rules about what activities you cannot involve in and your rights.
2. ABOUT US
We are Fancensus.com Limited. 55 Station Road, Beaconsfield, Bucks, HP9 1QL
Registered with a company number:06698398
E-mail: [email protected]
“theguruu.com” means the website Owner.
“User” means any individual, whether registered or non-registered, who visits and uses our website/Services/Content.
“Website” means the theguruu.com interface in which is accessed to use or browse services and content.
“Content” shall mean each and every item of content or other material (whether comments, ideas, images, links, documents, text, writings, photographs, graphics, videos, or files) accessible via our website.
“Services” means all services that we provide to our users on our website.
4. SERVICES/CONTENT WE PROVIDE
theguruu.com provides you with the following services:
- Access to, use of theguruu.com platform,
- Access to and use of content provided on theguruu.com website, including content embedded from third party platforms such as Youtube.
- Creating an account on theguruu.com website and sharing content on third party platforms and service providers via plugins embedded on our website. This includes social media service providers such as Facebook and Linkedin.
5. USING OUR WEBSITE
You are responsible for obtaining the network access necessary to access and use our website(s) services and are responsible for any rates and fees from your mobile network provider, including from data consumption while using our website and content. You are also responsible for accessing compatible devices and operating systems necessary to use our website, content and services, including any software or hardware updates.
To access our website, use our services and content, you do not need to register with an account.
6. CREATING AN ACCOUNT
You can register on our website and set up an account.
At the time of registration you must either be eighteen (18) or the age of legal majority in the country where you register if different from eighteen (18).
By accessing and/or using our website or by agreeing to these Terms and Conditions, you warrant that:
- You are at least eighteen (18) years old or at another age determined by the laws that you are subjected to (ın some jurisdictions twenty one (21) years old);
- You are not prohibited by law from agreeing to these Terms & conditions or from accessing and/or using our services.
To register and set up an account, you will have to provide us with the following information:
Name & Surname
Date of Birth
7. OUR RIGHT TO RESTRICT YOUR ACCESS
If we suspect on reasonable grounds that you are in violation of these Terms and Conditions, we may temporarily restrict your access to and use of our website until our concerns are resolved.
8. YOUR OBLIGATIONS WHEN ACCESSING AND USING OUR WEBSITE
Claiming any prize, voucher or free gift from theguruu.com can only claimed and rewarded to accounts that have a verified email address
Claiming Gems for referring emails will only be credited if both the referrers and referees email are verified
When accessing and using our website, you must comply with all applicable laws. You may only use our website and content for lawful purposes and for the purposes for which they were intended as otherwise referenced in these Terms.
You must provide accurate and complete information when you register an account and when using the website.
If we suspect on reasonable grounds that you provided misleading or inaccurate information, we can block your account or restrict your access to and use of our website.
Your account is personal to you. It cannot be licensed or shared unless expressly permitted by us. Once you have set up an account, you:
- May not register more than one account unless we agree otherwise in writing;
- You warrant that you take full responsibility for the security and confidentiality of your device and access to and use of our services and that you bear full liability;
- Must keep your account information accurate, complete and up-to-date;
- Must keep your login details confidential at all times and;
- Must tell us immediately if you have any reason to believe that someone else gained access to your username or password or if you suspect that someone else is using your account;
9. ACTIVITIES YOU ARE PROHIBITED FROM
By consenting to these Terms and Conditions, you agree to not get involved with any of the following activities:
- For any unlawful purpose,
- To solicit users to involve in any unlawful acts,
- To infringe upon any Intellectual Property Rights,
- To submit false, inaccurate or misleading information,
- To not harass, intimidate, abuse or insult anyone,
- To interfere with or circumvent the security features we put in place,
- attempt to reverse compile, disassemble, reverse engineer or otherwise reduce to human-perceivable form all or any part of our services
10. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
We reserve all rights not expressly granted in these Terms. Our website, services and content are and remain our property or the property of our licensors.
You may not, and may not allow any other party to:
(a) license, sublicense, copy, modify, distribute, create, sell, resell, transfer, or lease any part of our website and content;
(b) reverse engineer or attempt to extract the source code of our website except as allowed under law;
(c) launch or cause to launch any programs or scripts for the purpose of scraping, indexing, surveying, or otherwise data mining any part of our website or data;
(d) use, display, or manipulate any of theguruu names, marks, or works for any purpose other than to use our website, services or content;
(e) create or register any (i) businesses, (ii) URLs, (iii) domain names, (iv) software application names or titles, or (v) social media handles or profiles that include theguruu names, marks, or qorks or any confusingly or substantially similar mark, name, title, or work;
(f) use theguruu names, marks, or works as your social media profile picture or wallpaper;
(g) purchase keywords (including, but not limited to Google AdWords) that contain any theguruu names, marks, or works; or
(h) apply to register, reference, use, copy, and/or claim ownership in theguruu’s names, marks, or works, or in any confusingly or substantially similar name, mark, title, or work, in any manner for any purposes, alone or in combination with other letters, punctuation, words, symbols, designs, and/or any creative works; except as may be permitted in the limited license granted above.
11. YOUR LIABILITY AND INDEMNITY
You agree that you are liable for any damage that theguruu suffers, third party service provider or any other third parties as a result of your violation of these Terms, your misuse of the website/services/content, or your violation of any laws or third party rights. You are liable for all activities conducted through your account unless such activities are not authorised by you and you are not otherwise negligent.
We provide our website, services and content “as is” and “as available.” The website, services and content may be subject to limitations, delays, and/or other problems inherent to the use of the internet and electronic communications and are not guaranteed to be available or error free at all times.
We do not undertake any responsibility for the quality, timeliness or any other characteristics of the services provided by third party service providers.
13. THIRD PARTY LINKS DISCLAIMER
Our website contains links to external third party websites such as service providers, social media platforms.
We do not have any control over those third party websites and we do not assume any liability for any information, materials, products or services on those websites.
You accept that you are solely liable when you access third party websites via our website.
14. YOUR FEEDBACK AND HOW WE USE IT
When you engage with the content we provide to you, we ask for your anonymous feedback about the video you interacted with.
We then aggregate all feedback we collect and share it with interested third parties.
By submitting your feedback, you agree that we can freely share this anonymous information with third parties.
15. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
Nothing in these Terms limits and excludes any liability which cannot legally be limited or excluded, including liability for death or personal injury caused by negligence and liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation or alter your rights as a consumer that cannot be excluded under applicable law.
We are not liable under or in relation to these Terms including, but not limited to, liability in contract, tort (including negligence, misrepresentation), restitution or otherwise for any of the following connected to the use of the App(s)/Website(s)/Services: (i) loss of profits; (ii) loss of sales or business; (iii) loss of agreements or contracts; (iv) loss of anticipated savings; (v) loss of use or corruption of software, data or information; (vi) loss of or damage to goodwill and (vii) indirect or consequential loss.
We are not liable for:
- the availability and accuracy of the content, products or services of the third party provider.
- We are not liable for delay or failure in performance resulting from causes beyond our reasonable control.
- To the extent permitted by law, we exclude all warranties and disclaim all liability for any act or omission by you or any third party.
You are free at all times to access and use our website, services and content free of charge and may terminate these your access and use by closing your account.
We may terminate these Terms and your access to our website(s) services with immediate effect if we conclude that there is a breach by you of these Terms.
We may, in its sole discretion, decide to terminate the website, services and content at any time by providing you a notice via email in advance.
We may change these Terms from time to time. We will inform you of changes within a reasonable time period. You will be bound by such changes upon their notification to you in your account or in your email you provided to us.
The invalidity of any clauses in these Terms does not affect the validity and enforceability of the rest of these Terms. Any such invalid, illegal or unenforceable clause shall be deemed deleted.
18. GOVERNING LAW
These Terms shall be exclusively governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England, excluding its rules on conflicts of laws.
By accepting these Terms, you agree to be bound by these Terms.